Information and Tricks

This blog provides you tricks and tips for maintaining your PC and internet tricks as well

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Gamezer billards aimer lines cheat


Today I am going to present you a cheat for 9 ball multiplayer billards by Gamzer

Visit this link to download the software-http://fileups.net/file/03g5884


I used firecash for downloading mirror of this software but I found that site was having tough surveys and people could not complete it easily and some complained to me that this is a scam.I never put scam in my blog.You can see the above picture proving that this software exists.So i have no reason to post fake things.There's also no viruses in this software as well,why should i put virus and decreased the downloads.
.So this time I uploaded to filesup which have only small survey that anybody can do.I only put the surveys because this software actually worth $30 which I am going to give you completely free.The file includes serial key to  unlock the software.



Subscribe to our blog